- Our client was looking for implementable digital solutions that could help reduce / eliminate downtime losses due to unexpected equipment failure.
- The client wished to develop a comprehensive understanding of the fuel cells technology landscape with a focus on transportation. They also wished to deep dive into recent innovations enabling fuel cell vehicles.
KEY BUSINESS OUTCOMES
- The client used this research present the research and the findings at a senior leadership strategy meeting. The client was complimented for the clarity and depth of the findings presented.
KEY BUSINESS IMPACT
- The client had a complete understanding of fuel cells technology landscape and emerging technological advancements
The biggest reason we engaged WhatNext was their ability to solve our industry’s toughest questions with the best minds who knew the answers. We got more insights from a 60-minute one-o-one call with WhatNext’s FutureMaker than I had been able to obtain from previously hired traditional consultants.
Urban Mobility Innovator
Global Mobility Company
OUR APPROACH & METHODOLOGY
Expert Project Team Deployment
- For the client’s specific business objective, from its Expert Network, WhatNext selected and deployed an Expert with a specialization in fuel cells technology. This expert was supported by a PhD student to help in data gathering, research, and analysis.
- The Expert team analyzed patent literature, product data sheets, technical research papers, conference papers & other scientific articles from leading journals & magazine publications.
- Primary interviews were conducted with over 10 other fuel cells technology experts that were sourced from the WhatNext Expert Network.
- The outcome of the landscape study was provided to the client on the WhatNext platform.
- A summarised copy of the report was also prepared for the client which allowed them to be present the same at an internal senior leadership strategic meeting.