- Our client was looking for implementable digital solutions that could help reduce/eliminate downtime losses due to unexpected equipment failure.
- The client wished to conduct an in dept. research into the current state and latest technological advancements in electric vehicles and battery storage technologies.
KEY BUSINESS OUTCOMES
- This research was used by the client to benchmark, define and finetune their own Elective Vehicle strategy.
KEY BUSINESS IMPACT
- The client had a complete understanding of competitor Electric Vehicle strategy and emerging technological advancements.
We are well connected within our Mobility industry but outside we’re not. WhatNext connected us seamlessly with experts from other industries that gave us a new perspective on how to develop superior forward-looking capabilities and capture opportunities that would otherwise be unseen. Without doubt, our organization has developed a great partnership with WhatNext over last year.
Sr. Director – Mobility & Strategy
Urban Air Mobility Company
OUR APPROACH & METHODOLOGY
Expert Project Team Deployment
- For the client’s specific business objective, from its Expert Network, WhatNext selected and deployed an Expert with a specialization in electric vehicle strategy. This expert was supported by a PhD student to help in data gathering, research and analysis
- The Expert team analyzed patent literature, product data sheets, technical research papers, conference papers & other scientific articles from leading journals & magazine publications.
- Based on questionnaires designed by the expert a survey was conducted on over 100 expert respondents and Primary interviews were conducted by the PhD student of over 20 other EV and battery storage technology experts that were sourced from the WhatNext Expert Network.
- The research findings were made available to the client over the WhatNext platform.
- The outcome of the research was provided to the client on the WhatNext platform included analysis and reporting on:
- Current and Emerging technology advancements
- A picture of market trends & overall attractiveness
- An in-depth analysis of existing Electric Vehicle Strategy of all global automotive OEMs
- Summary Key findings & conclusion