CURATE YOUR CLEAR-CUT PATH TO
Disrupt Yourself, or
Someone Else will
Unearth Resources, Skills &
Innovate at speed
and in time
Tap into global digital
PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
Conceptualize new business models
and find new markets
WHATNEXT - YOUR PERSONALISED TRANSFORMATION
JET ENGINE FOR EXPONENTIAL GROWTH
WhatNext is an ecosystem of industry experts, start-ups, and technology adoption enablers with a singular purpose of helping cope with the onslaught of rapid transformation caused by technological advancements and evolving market dynamics.
WhatNext FutureMaker Community & Ecosystem
Engage with Our Future Makers – The Best Minds in the Business!
Digital Technology Start-ups
Connect and Engage with Deeply Curated Digital Start-Up
Technology Adoption Enablers
Seamless Technology Transfer – Smarter, Faster, Easier
- Discover Novel Opportunities for Growth and Innovation
- Implement Technology-driven Business Models
- Validate Business Ideas, Strategy & Tactical Initiatives
- Accelerate R&D and Innovation
- Simulate and plan for Future Scenarios
- Develop and Implement Digitisation Strategy
- Develop New Products for future markets
- Adopt innovative and perfect fit external technology solutions
TAILORED ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMMES
- One-on-One interaction with Experts
- Ideation / Strategy Workshops
- Strategic Advisory Panels
- Expert Surveys and Research
- Startup Connections, Solution Scouting & Due Dilligence
- Solution Orientated, On Demand Technology Adoption Support
- System Integration
- Software Development
- Contract Manufacturing
- Pre-Implementation Testing & Feasibility
- IP & Contracts Support
ADDRESSING UNCERTAINTIES ACROSS FUNCTIONS
What changes out there will disrupt my industry?
- How quickly will they impact me?
- How do I mitigate these risks?
What are the opportunities?
- How do I take advantage of them in the fastest way possible?
- What do I need to change or transform to do this?
- How do I execute these changes?
How do I execute these changes?
- How do I execute these new business models?
- What needs to change or transform?
- What resources do I need?
- Scenario planning for the future of the business
- What are the uncertainties, possible disruptions strong implications for each potential reality?
- What should be the strategy to deal with such implications?
- What are the trends to watch out for?
- What are the markets of the future?
- Maximizing Automation & leveraging Industry 4.0
technologies including collaborative robotics, autonomous material movement, internet of things, and artificial intelligence
- Automating and increasing the efficacy of predictive and
preventive maintenance and reducing downtime
- Addressing and mitigating cybersecurity risks
- Outside the core business – What are the bold bets to invest in: Critical technology that will help the organization develop
differentiated products, solutions, or business models?
- How do we adopt/compete with accelerating innovation cycles globally?
- How do we take advantage of relevant external innovations
developed by start-ups or other industries?
- Understanding business needs and demands of a transitioning industry
- Identifying the right areas to scout
- Identifying the right start-ups
- Evaluating Start-Up Claims
- Identifying Future Investment Opportunities
- Identifying the markets of the future
Industry knowledge, know-how, skill, expertise and customised technology solutions you
need to reimagine future of your business and industry.
- Carbon Neutrality
- Energy Efficiency
- New Energy Markets
- New Energy Business Models
- Connected Cars
- Autonomous Mobility
- Shared Mobility
Enabling businesses to stay one step ahead
Digitalization: Identification of Technology Solutions & Partners
Technology Scouting: Large Scale (Grid) Energy Storage Solutions
Solution Scouting: CCUS at production
Technology Adoption & Transfer: De-Icing/Anti-Icing Solutions
Business positioning – Offshore
Autonomous X by wire: Identification of technology solutions & partners
Artificial Intelligence for Error Detection
Business Research - Electric vehicle strategy
Business Research – Fuel Cells with a Focus on Transportation
Business Research – Emerging parking technologies
This is Why We Do What We Do
Head of Strategy
Urban Mobility Innovator
Head of Scouting
AVP – Energy & Utility
Futurist – Automotive
Sr Vice President - M&A
VP – Research & Development
Director – Mobility & Strategy
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions.
NEED A CONSULTATION?
Below you’ll find answers to the most asked questions about WhatNext.
WhatNext is an Exponential Transformation Ecosystem of industry experts, start-ups, and technology adoption enablers with a singular purpose of helping cope with the onslaught of rapid transformation caused by technological advancements and evolving market dynamics.
WhatNext is an exponential advisory and consulting organisation that is laser-focused solely on helping clients address their objectives related to the future growth of their business and addressing the challenges of rapid transformation that is upon every industry.
What makes WhatNext unique is that it is not a traditional consulting firm with a finite set of in-house consultants and partners. WhatNext is a large global community of experts and start-ups enbaling Exponential Transformation Ecosystem. Together, these constitute the foremost authority on the topics of industry transformation, digitisation, technological change and industries of the future.
Unlike other consulting firms that can only provide you with the expertise that they have, WhatNext provides you with Exponential Transformation Ecosystem offering the expertise that you need to address your business objectives. Our client engagement models are dynamic, flexible, agile, and tailored – every assignment need not be a big, massive, hairy, and expensive management consulting or research project.
Businesses that engage with us are usually large or mid-sized organisations from the energy, mobility, chemicals, food, and pharma industries. They are organisations from industries that are dealing with the challenges of a rapid onslaught of technological change, changing marketplaces/customer preferences, or business disruption.
Through our platform, WhatNext provides invaluable access to foremost global experts and start-ups. Access to an expert’s time cannot be provided for free and hence WhatNext does not offer a free trial.
Feel free to submit your own question in case we may have missed out on something important.