Any and/or all intellectual property rights associated with the Site and its contents, including but not limited to texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, info-graphics, interactive content, videos, and the selection and arrangement thereof, in addition to any concepts, know-how, tools, frameworks, software, applications or other technologies, algorithms, models, processes, and industry insights and perspectives (the “Site Content”) is the exclusive property of WhatNext or its licensors and is protected by local, national and international copyright and other laws.
WhatNext uses trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site which are both registered and unregistered Trademarks of WhatNext and its licensors. No right of license or transfer, either express or implied, with respect to ownership in any intellectual property rights in the Trademarks is granted to you.
Use of Site Content
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Site, and include an appropriate copyright notice or other attribution associated with the Site content;
- You shall not place false or misleading information on the Site;
- You shall not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Site in a manner not expressly permitted by WhatNext;
- You shall not input or upload to the Site any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Site or Information or that infringes the intellectual property rights of another;
- Certain areas of the Site are restricted to authorised and registered users of the Site;
- You may not use or access the Site or WhatNext Systems or Services in any way that, in the judgment of WhatNext, adversely affects the performance or function of the WhatNext Systems, Services or the Site or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the WhatNext Systems, Services or the Site.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site content or the Information, without the express written consent of WhatNext.
- You shall use the content of the Site, WhatNext Systems and Information for informative and non-commercial purposes only.
The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that:
- You have not engaged WhatNext (and hence WhatNext is not obliged) to provide any professional advice or services of any kind;
- No Site content is intended to serve as or shall be deemed to be management, marketing, technological or business advice of any kind;
- You shall remain solely responsible for your use of all Site content and acknowledge that any reliance upon the Site content shall be entirely at your sole option and risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law and to the extent that WhatNext is otherwise found directly responsible for any damages, WhatNext is responsible for actual damages only.
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall WhatNext be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the Site, its contents, Information, WhatNext Systems and Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, delict, or any other legal theory, and whether or not WhatNext is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Appropriate courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Modification or Suspension of the Site and Right to Terminate your use of the Site
We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time and from time to time, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, including by adding or eliminating certain features or discontinuing the Site entirely. Any description of features on the Site shall not be considered to be a representation by WhatNext that such features will always be included on the Site.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of the Site, including for registered users. We also reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or restrict your use of or access to the Site, without notice or liability, for any reason or no reason. Accordingly, for any reason, and without notice, all or any part of the Site may become unavailable to you at any time and for any period.
If we suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or terminate your account, we are not responsible for providing you with any information or content. We may also delete your other preferences and interests to the extent stored within or in connection with your account. You have no recourse with regard to any information that we delete regardless of any value you may ascribe to such information. We expressly disclaim any value you may attribute to any of your information stored on our servers.
We use social buttons to enable our users to share or bookmark our web pages that are of interest to them. There is no other information
sought or tracked by WhatNext through these third-party websites.
Data Retention Policy
We retain your personal information for the duration of our relevant business relationship, and longer, to comply with legal claims; We use
your retained personal information for historical analysis and comply with internal management reporting. If you request for deletion of
your personal information, we will make reasonable attempts to delete it in its entirety. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any
registrations on the Site by contacting us.
By using the Site, you consent to the collection, use, and storage of your personal information by us in the manner described in this Privacy
of the page.